Two further ex Bury players in addition to Brian Williams, (and Derek of course), will be attending the evening. Terry Pashley and Paul Gardner. There may be more. We can only repeat, even if the 70’s was before your time, an evening in the company of ex Bury players. Spence, Williams and Pash, the stories and banter will certainly flow.
Entrance is by ticket only and final day for ordering will be 20 March. Time is moving on. Please see us at the Cabin on a match day, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 07957 497419.
The FB Board is delighted to confirm the “Evening With Derek Spence” will take place on Friday 24 March 2017, in the Pymgate Lounge (Social Club), doors 7.00pm to commence 7.30pm.
Derek will speak in two parts. Firstly, about his career, of which of course Bury FC is a major part, and including Panathinaikos, Blackpool where he is currently (possibly some stories there!), and his international career with Northern Ireland. Then later in the evening Derek will answer questions from the audience.
Ticket price includes a two course meal. When booking, please provide any dietary requirements.
Cost is £30 per person. FB members reduced price of £25 per person. Pre booked table of 10 will cost £270 unless the number of FB members on that table reduce the cost (eg 10 FB members = £250). FB members please provide your name when booking.
Dress code smart casual please.
Open to males and females.
Tickets are available immediately. Either:-
- Payment can be made in the Cabin on a match day (cash or cheque)
- Post a cheque to made payable to Forever Bury. Address is ‘Forever Bury’, 3 Saint Mary’s Place, Bury, BL9 0DZ (make sure you do address the envelope to Forever Bury)
- Any problems/questions, either email email@example.com. Best to enclose your phone number, or phone 07957 497419
- When booking, please provide your name and any dietary requirements’ If you have a dietary requirement, you must book by no later than 25 Feb please.
- If you could book as soon as possible, it will be appreciated to ease our workload
- Unfortunately, paying via Paypal is not viable
- If you would like to email your question or bring it to the Cabin to get ‘first shout’, please do.
- Sponsoring the evening will be a great help. If you would like to sponsor the evening, please contact FB for further information.
Please if you can, support the evening. Please pass the word, tell your family/friends/colleagues/tweet/facebook/ etc etc. The FB Board has again listened to suggestions from its members , and put in some hard work to get this event. Not just a ‘name’ who may have appeared in the Premier League, but a true Bury legend. And not only have we kept the cost down, again listening to our members, to give FB added value, we’ve reduced the price for our members